- Employment: Part-time
CrossFund is an invitation-only, professional venture platform that gives angels broad access to investment opportunities in cross-border, early-stage tech companies in emerging Asian markets.
Founded in 2021, CrossFund matches vetted tech startups with accredited investors & mentors by using AI to assess venture suitability for both startups and angels. We are actively partnered with local incubators and accelerators across key Asian & European markets, and onboard our investors through private angel communities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
CrossFund is looking to hire a Communications Manager to help propel the company’s brand and vision through the use of consistent messaging directed at external parties. He or she should be able to liaise with various social media and traditional media outlets to increase the company’s overall brand awareness among global industry stakeholders.
- Develop and implement social media marketing and communications campaigns and strategies
- Monitor campaign performance using pre-defined key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Adjust KPIs for different communications channels where appropriate
- Create strategic campaigns that serve to assist the company in attaining set goals
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications materials to ensure consistency with the company’s brand, including but not limited to digital campaign posters on whatsapp/wechat, website copies, mobile app copies etc.
- Potentially reach out to both social media and traditional media outlets, including relevant industry social media influencers, event organizers, and media anchors to gain exposure on an international stage
Candidate Requirements & Qualifications
- Business proficiency in English
- Business proficiency in European languages preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, strategic communications, or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in communications related field such as advertising or marketing
- Demonstrated experience with various types of social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Strong, versatile copywriting skills
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously