- Employment: Part-time
CrossFund is an invitation-only, professional venture platform that gives angels broad access to investment opportunities in cross-border, early-stage tech companies in emerging Asian markets.
Founded in 2021, CrossFund matches vetted tech startups with accredited investors & mentors by using AI to assess venture suitability for both startups and angels. We are actively partnered with local incubators and accelerators across key Asian & European markets, and onboard our investors through private angel communities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
CrossFund is seeking to hire a graphic designer who excels in using design software to combine images, illustrations, and text in order to bring ideas to life. He or she will also be required to present ideas and incorporate feedback from team members into subsequent work drafts.
- Advise team leaders on how to engage target audiences
- Identify ways to illustrate and communicate company’s vision while complying with design best practices
- Create designs using illustration, photo editing and layout software
- Select colors, images, typography and layout for communication materials, including websites, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and social media posts
- Produce drafts for team leaders to review and make revisions based on feedback received
- Collaborate with other team members from business development, operations, and tech throughout various phases of a fundraising campaign
- Review designs for errors before publishing
- Keep up-to-date with latest design trends, tools, and technologies
Candidate Requirements & Qualifications
- Business proficiency in English
- Business proficiency in European languages preferred
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects