- Employment: Part-time
QuantCore Capital Management has vacant positions for part-time Cap Intro/Hedge Fund Marketers to their Relationship Management team. The individual will be responsible for delivering capital introductions to the firm's retail and institutional investors.
The Cap Intro/Hedge Fund marketer will be responsible for making capital introductions, raising capital, and managing all aspects of the capital raising process. The Cap Intro/Hedge Fund marketer connects the firm with private and institutional investors (e.g. endowments, foundations, pensions, fund of funds, family offices, etc.). The marketer will carefully research and familiarize itself with each manager's strategy prior to engagement to ensure that introductions fit within the manager's business development objectives.
• Introduce institutional and private investors to the firm
• Build and maintain meaningful investor relationships
• Become an expert on the firm's hedge fund client products; articulate those products to private and institutional investors
• Assist and manage the entire capital introduction cycle between fund managers and investors.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years of experience in preferably a Capital Introductions, Relationship Management role or other hedge fund/private equity asset raising positions.
• CFA, Series 7, Series 65 preferred but not necessary
• Personal network of investor contacts (preferred, not required).
• Successful track record of raising capital for hedge funds.
• Experience prospecting/managing the entire sales cycle between investors and fund managers.
• Experience with organizing and outlining capital raising campaigns.
• Knowledge of the institutional and private investor landscape (structure and due diligence phases for investor firms).
• Knowledge of the capital raising process, including specific knowledge of capital transactions (i.e. from the initial contacting of investors to the final phase of the allocation process).
• Ability to lead junior members of the Relationship Management team and aid in their professional development.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our company was established in 2012 with the goal of generating returns to investors through long-term compound growth. The company is research-centric and utilizes financial mathematics, engineering and physical sciences to develop proprietary trading systems for global securities markets.
Our company deploys systematic trading algorithms which takes long or short positions in international futures and equity markets. Algorithms can be long- or short-term, as well as directional or mean-reversal. The company executes rigorously tested trading strategies that are designed to generate profits regardless of the prevalent market sentiment. For more information, please visit us at www.quantcorecapital.com on the Internet.