- Employment: Part-time
CrossFund is an invitation-only, professional venture platform that gives angels broad access to investment opportunities in cross-border, early-stage tech companies in emerging Asian markets.
Founded in 2021, CrossFund matches vetted tech startups with accredited investors & mentors by using AI to assess venture suitability for both startups and angels. We are actively partnered with local incubators and accelerators across key Asian & European markets, and onboard our investors through private angel communities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
At CrossFund, Human Resources (HR) is focused on understanding what people need and knowing how to provide it. If you’re a 'people' person looking to start a career in the exciting world of HR, this is the best place to dive in.
The HR generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important functions, such as staffing, training and development, and compensation and benefits.
- Participate in the development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws
- Prepare paperwork and facilitate a smooth onboarding process for new hires
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews for departing employees
- Advise employees on absence and health issues, conduct, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-related matters
- Monitor payroll processing, employee files, bonus/incentive pay, vacation/sick pay, expense reimbursements, employee hour validations
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart
Candidate Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources or a related field
- 1+ years of HR experience
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office, HRIS systems, and is comfortable learning new technical systems as needed