- Employment: Part-time
CrossFund is an invitation-only, professional venture platform that gives angels broad access to investment opportunities in cross-border, early-stage tech companies in emerging Asian markets.
Founded in 2021, CrossFund matches vetted tech startups with accredited investors & mentors by using AI to assess venture suitability for both startups and angels. We are actively partnered with local incubators and accelerators across key Asian & European markets, and onboard our investors through private angel communities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
CrossFund is looking to hire an experienced In-House Legal Counsel responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements.
- Providing accurate, relevant, and timely information to your manager and other members on a variety of legal topics that relate to the business sector and their products or services.
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business.
- Promoting legal, compliance and risk management best practice throughout the company.
- Communicating with and managing any third-party bodies such as external counsel or Lawyers.
- Designing and delivering legal training to the business.
- Liaising with other team members
Candidate Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Legal Counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- BSc degree in Law or J.D. degree
- MA or BSc in Business Administration will be considered an advantage