- Employment: Full-time
The “Project Manager, Marketing” will work closely with the CMO, and be responsible for the management and operation of various online and offline marketing projects in our company. You will need to be flexible and work on a variety of tasks ranging from social media management to the planning and execution of offline events, which may involve opportunities for international travel. You will be a part of a versatile international team, and you will gain valuable insight into the operations of a fast-paced tech startup, as well as knowledge on technical subjects such as video game development and cryptocurrencies.
- Assisting with social media operations and engagement.
- Engaging influencers and media for PR cooperation.
- Managing outsourcers for marketing content production.
- Management and execution of online marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Event planning, management, and organization.
- Managing the design, production, and logistics of event merchandise and decorations.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing or project management, preferably in a tech-related field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized foreign institution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; good verbal communication in Chinese.
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented, punctual, and manages time efficiency.
- Always learning and able to quickly adapt to new situations and challenges.
- Familiar with standard office software (Email, MS Office, Google Drive, Slack, etc.).
- Familiar with social media and marketing tools.
- Passionate about tech; knowledge in blockchain/cryptocurrency or video games a huge plus.
- Results driven, accountable, and able to accept feedback and criticism professionally.
- Occasional international travel may be required.