- Employment: Part-time
CrossFund is an invitation-only, professional venture platform that gives angels broad access to investment opportunities in cross-border, early-stage tech companies in emerging Asian markets.
Founded in 2021, CrossFund matches vetted tech startups with accredited investors & mentors by using AI to assess venture suitability for both startups and angels. We are actively partnered with local incubators and accelerators across key Asian & European markets, and onboard our investors through private angel communities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
CrossFund is looking to hire a Social Media Manager to build the company’s external brand awareness via the use of social media outlets.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain company branding
- Work with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interact with potential investors and startups using company social media accounts
- Analyze company digital marketing plans and social media strategies
- Identify social media campaign drawbacks and implement changes for improvement
- Research social media trends and adapt company’s marketing activities as required
- Determine key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure social media campaigns
Candidate Requirements & Qualifications
- Business proficiency in English
- Business proficiency in European languages preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, strategic communications, or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in social media related field such as digital marketing and/or advertising
- Demonstrated experience with various types of social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Strong, versatile copywriting skills
- Ability to manage multiple social media campaigns simultaneously