- Employment: Full-time
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of investment projects and evaluation of its economic attractiveness;
- Building financial models; Analysis of markets and trends, competitors, new technologies, etc .;
- Calculation of financial and economic efficiency and prospect development of portfolio companies;
- Conducting negotiations;
- Preparation of presentations and analytical reports for projects;
- The economic rationale for the proposed solutions, risk analysis;
- Development of documentation for investment committees, business plans, memorandums, etc;
- Participation in conducting presentations and protecting projects in front of the company management and members of the committees.
- Higher financial or economic or technical education;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in an investment company or venture capital fund in a position of Junior Analyst / Analyst;
- Analytical skills for investment projects ;
- Experience in building financial models from "zero" and calculating indicators of investment attractiveness;
- Experience in preparing presentations;
- Experience in the preparation of information materials: letters, references, analytical reports, etc.
- Understanding of management and accounting reports;
- Extensive knowledge of finance and M & A;
- Developed communication skills;
- Ability to work in multitasking;
- Ability and desire to work in a team;
- Willingness to work with irregular schedule;
- Motivation for development in the investment business.