- Employment: Full-time
Position description and responsibilities:
- Analysis of markets, potential and existing international investment projects in the field of alternatives to smoking and ATI technologies, assessment of its financial and economic efficiency and development perspectives;
- Participation in the management and development of a portfolio of existing investment projects to ensure the success of its implementation and obtain investment income in nearest 3-5 years;
- Monitoring and control of assets.
- Evaluation of technical solutions in the implementation of the projects;
- Construction of financial models, the economic rationale of the proposed solutions, risk analysis;
- Holding and participation in negotiations;
- Coordination of the investment process, including the work with internal (legal and financial departments) and external (legal and industrial consultants, partners, auditors, banks, etc.) parties of the process;
- Preparation of a package of documentation for investment committees, business plans, memorandums; presentation and protection in front of the company leaders;
- Participation in the due diligence process of projects / companies.
- Higher financial or economic or technical education.
- Profile qualifications (MBA, CFA, ACCA) are an additional advantage;
- Experience of at least 5 years in a private equity funds, investment banks, transaction support departments of companies, strategic development departments or investment departments of large international companies;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in financial and investment analysis, including: financial modeling, assessment of markets and business plans, business / project valuation, based on various valuation approaches;
- Experience in closed M & A and / or investment transactions, including: coordination of the overall transaction process, participation in the due diligence process, participation in negotiations on the main legal aspects of the transaction
- Understanding of management and accounting reports;
- Strong skills of preparing and presenting information for higher level employees and / or clients;