- Employment: Full-time
As an AI Engineer at Pixelmatic, you will be an important member of the production team, working closely together with the game design team and game play team. You will participate in the development and maintenance of the games that are under current development in our Shanghai office.
- Implement multi-agent deep reinforcement learning algorithms and develop next-generation of game AI.
- Lead the implementation of the different AI techniques in our games.
- Optimize algorithms for efficiency, speed, and usability.
- BS in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience required.
- 2 years of work or education experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, or Artificial Intelligence.
- 1 year of relevant work experience, including software development.
- Expertise in programming including but not limited to C/C++, C#, or Python. CUDA or other GPGPU is a plus.
- Experience building systems based on machine learning (especially deep learning) methods.
- Experience using frameworks like PyTorch, Caffe2, Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, and/or Chainer.
- Knowledge in handling and cleaning big datasets.
- Familiar with Git or other version control software.
- Knowledge in computer hardware, software, and optimization.
- Excellent communication in English and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment.
- Strong follow-up abilities with an acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Required to work well under time constraints.
- Must possess a professional mannerism.
- Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback for continuous improvement.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of personnel and management.
- Must be a confident individual who is a quick learner and self-starter.