- Employment: Full-time
Rocket&AR gives businesses access to Augmented Reality experiences to enhance their offline communication.
We develop an Augmented Reality software to create on-the-go, cross-platform AR experiences, which does not require any coding or designing skills. Be it showroom, exhibition or field sales, we enhance our client’s impact through technology.
Your goal will be to help structure our solution on UE4, develop and integrate new features according to clients needs and, overall, manage the software development.
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
As a valuable member of a small and young start-up team, you will need managing skills as much as technical expertise. We expect from you to perform the following:
• Project and team management
• Product conception and development
• Following client needs and preparing long term vision
• Prioritize prototype and consolidate features
• Develop prototypes for demonstrations on a short schedule
• Android and iOS app development through Unreal Engine 4
• C++ additions to the game engine when necessary
• Web API for connected prototypes, with SQL database access
We appreciate innovative and adventurous minds who are willing to take on an entrepreneurship challenge with us. Technically speaking, we expect a knowledge of game engines, a sense of design and the ability to work in a fast evolving environment.
• C++ development
• Unreal Engine 4 (Extended with C++)
• Bases in web development (ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, php, MySQL)
• A keen sense of design
• AR/VR projects and experiences appreciated
• Fluent English. French and/or Chinese optional
“We’re expecting a lot of challenges in a fast growing and ever changing environment.
Make the jump and join a young innovative team !”
Romain Dessain-Gelinet, Co-founder