- Employment: Internship
Rocket&AR gives businesses access to Augmented Reality experiences to enhance their offline communication.
We develop an Augmented Reality software to create on-the-go, cross-platform AR experiences, which does not require any coding or designing skills. Be it showroom, exhibition or presentation, we enhance our client’s impact through technology.
We build a great structure on UE4 and we're looking for young minds to help us enhance it on several part: dispay, connectivity and interactions.
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
Our product evolves with each new clients. Being able to understand their needs and code/implement correct features will be your main goal.
- Interface and 2D design
- Understand client need in experience management
- Work with lead dev on product planning
- Features implementation through UE4 Blueprint
- Web front-end
We appreciate innovative and adventurous minds who are willing to take on an entrepreneurship challenge with us. Technically speaking,
- Experience on game engines.
- Unreal Engine 4 (Extended with C++)
- AR/VR project experience is appreciated
- Fluent English. French/Mandarin is optional
“We’re expecting a lot of challenges in a fast growing and ever changing environment. Make the jump and join a young innovative team!”
Romain Dessain-Gelinet, Co-founder