- Employment: Full-time
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN IOT ONE?
IoT ONE is an innovation and strategy consultancy that focuses on the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). We enable our clients to realize opportunities created by rapid technological change. Our headquarters is in central Shanghai and we serve companies globally. As part of our team, you will be on the frontlines of the industrial-digital revolution. The skills that you develop at IoT ONE will position you as an expert in the rapidly growing IIoT market.
ABOUT THE INDUSTRIAL INTERNET OF THINGS (IIoT)
The Internet disrupted the retail, finance and media industries and led to new market leaders. IIoT is now disrupting traditional industries like transportation and manufacturing by changing how infrastructure and assets are operated and how businesses create value.
- Consultants are responsible for managing strong client relationships, delivering successful projects, and expanding IoT ONE’s knowledge base. Responsibilities include:
- Deliver projects successfully from end-to-end as a contributor.
- Build positive relationships with clients and partners to ensure smooth delivery.
- Analyze client needs during execution to identify future project opportunities.
- Support the sales process by drafting proposals and joining scoping meetings.
- Support continuous improvement of our methodologies, processes, and databases.
- Provide mentorship and professional guidance to analysts.
- Fit with our company culture and values are very important. We look for people with a strong hunger to learn and develop themselves into experts. Qualifications include:
- Intellectual curiosity about emerging technologies and business model innovation.
- Intense work ethic and motivation to develop yourself into a high-performing expert.
- Team orientated, with a strong sense of commitment to team members and clients.
- Superior critical thinking skills and ability to communicate ideas clearly.
- Self-standing, independent and entrepreneurial mindset.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in consulting or technology.
- Experience executing multiple consulting projects from end-to-end.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; ability to multi-task and balance priorities.
- Excellent office software skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong English reading, writing and verbal communication skills.
Contact: Erik Walenza | Managing Partner | firstname.lastname@example.org