- Employment: Internship
Agora Space is looking for a human resources intern, they need to be able to deal with people, aid in the management of company policy, and implement processes and procedures. The internship is paid and requires individuals with a conscientious attitude and keen eye for detail.
The ideal candidate should be a self starter able to create and recommend programs for continuous improvement of our people management. They will form part of an international cross functional team and would be required to work well with others and give prompt targeted feedback on specific engagement matrices.
Agora space is a co-working space nestled in the heart of Xuhui district, it is a favourite with tech savvy professionals looking for a light and welcoming space, specifically those with an appreciation for sustainable living and working.
- Database control - manage internal databases with employee information.
- Payroll - collect payroll data i.e. leave, working hours, and remittance accounts
- Talent acquisition - screen resumes, post job ads, schedule and confirm interviews
- Policy control - review and share company policies and training
- HR planning - create and forecast budgets for HR department including monthly reports
- Staff engagement - engage staff on issues related to their specific HR needs i.e. leave days etc.
- Attention to detail
- Strong English communication skills, both in oral and writing; native English speakers preferred, proficiency in Chinese is a plus
- Independence and strong self-learning ability
- Enthusiasm and empathetic; needs to be a good team player
- Great command of the full-cycle recruiting
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills
- Preferred full time availability
What we offer:
Be part of a vibrant international company in Shanghai
Be part of a dynamic cross cultural team, engage with international decision makers in our community
Career acceleration plan
Attractive remuneration according to experience
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com