- Employment: Internship
You have a passion for innovation and creating the future. Eager to be hands-on in different corporate innovation projects and startup projects from all over the world. You want to belong to the new era of innovation and work with a young, audacious team. Working in a fast pace environment excites you. This can be THE job for you.
JOB PURPOSE 岗位目标:
In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs. The responsibility is to support team to complete daily operations.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Daily administration work for the belonged department, including but not limited to daily reception, email checking, purchasing for small goods, etc.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, meeting minutes, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information and research reports; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations for projects
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records; update and maintain the knowledge pool regularly
- Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry for marketing promotion
- Support with organize, maintain and update department calendars, job allocations
- Attend company functions and networking events for BD and marketing purpose
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
JOB HOLDER’S COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE 能力和经验要求:
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; for foreign applicants Fluent Chinese is a plus
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
You will be joining a rapidly growing company. We XNode incubate ideas and accelerate startups & entrepreneurs, connecting them to an international and local network of mentors, experts, partners, VCs, corporations and institutions. We provide workspace in strategic locations across Shanghai, where foreign and local teams work together, collaborating and sharing ideas as one community.
We've taken what we've learned and developed for startups to help corporates adapt before being disrupted, in a rapidly changing world. We bridge corporates to startups, transform their ideas into realities, and raise their intrapreneurial mindset.
You will be joining a team of energetic smart young people that works together with innovation and entrepreneurship mentors to provide the startups the best training possible to lead them to success. Join us and you will never want to leave.