- Employment: Internship
ob Title: Intern
Business Unit: Innovation Services
Reporting Managers: Growth Director
You are curious to dive into data, looking for patterns, and transforming these into real life insights and actions. Fairly creative too, you can identify incredible business opportunities where a layman would only have a blank stare. Introvert, you show off with deep thinking and precise statements. You’re a superhero, you are Hank Pym or Kitty Pryde from the Marvel universe. But you can be a pirate too.
We’re building our Growth team and we’re getting good at it. But to get us to our next stage, we need somebody who can find business opportunities where nobody has ventured yet: our accumulated data. This internship isn’t a common one, your impact – and learnings, can seriously get you to your own next stage professionally. Ideally, you’re joining full time for 6 months as part of your university curriculum or a gap year.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Supporting with building growth structure, and systems,
- Identify growth opportunities and regularly review with supervisor
- Gather information and knowledge about clients in every way
- Collect and basic analyses China innovation market trends and industry news
JOB HOLDER’S COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent in English, Mandarin is a plus
- A willingness to rapidly learn from your colleagues and embrace continuous improvement
- Basics of MySQL
- An interest in startups and developing a B2B company
- A strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- A strong team orientation
We are a team of ex-Roland Berger, E&Y, Danone, Shanghai Tech University, Techstars, and more, believing that innovation should be done differently in China. The world is not aware of this yet and that’s where we get really excited.
Combined, we have founded over 8 startups in 4 different countries – among which, a few are still standing and thriving.
Our programs aim at helping startup founders, corporate innovators, and explorers to figure out how they can stay ahead of everybody else. Plus we have fun in the process and learn a huge amount about what’s going in the Chinese startup ecosystem.
Last time we counted, we had 12 nationalities with 40 team members.