- Employment: Full-time
The operations manager will support the program manager with running the accelerator program.
- Responsible to execute and organise the accelerator program planning
- Provides operational support for the program manager
- Communicates general updates with the teams and candidates
- Responsible for organising internal and external events and communication
- Maintains general documentation and helps the teams answering general questions
Required skills & knowledge:
- Experienced in organizing events and planning activities
- Ability to work autonomous as well working in a team
- Confident with working in turbulent and dynamic environments
- Ambitious, flexible, highly motivated and buzzing with energy
- Eager to learn and develop
- Hands-on, result driven and very well organised
- Excellent communication skills, speaks fluent Chinese and English
You are a hands-on, results driven person. You can cope with stress - in the start-up ecosystem things move fast, often in unpredictable ways. You are very well organised. Work experience in an international environment is an advantage. We’re looking for someone with excellent communications skills who is fluent in English and Chinese.