- Employment: Full-time
Senior Corporate Innovation Manager
Chinaccelerator, a leading startup accelerator in China, is a mentorship-driven program helping internet startups from around the world cross borders – from the world into China and from China to the world. It is operated by the venture fund SOSV with $650M+ AUM operating seven global accelerators. Chinaccelerator offers 6 months growth program with rigorous guidance, training and resources from mentors, partners and investors. www.chinaccelerator.com
Chinaccelerator’s Corporate Innovation Department develops and runs multiple innovation programs for Fortune 500 companies across the world.
Description of Role
- Develop and ensure the execution of the corporate innovation team strategy
- Forge and manage relationships with large corporations
- Support SOSV’s portfolio with business development and strategic partnerships
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality corporate innovation programs
- Manage tasks, timelines, and activities related to corporate innovation programs
- Monitor and support corporate innovation managers
- Develop high-performance and result driven atmosphere
- Ensure to exercise decision-making and independent judgment while being aligned with customers and Chinaccelerator’s leadership
- Support other Chinaccelerator activities when necessary
- You are hard-working, enthusiastic, and ambitious. You like to see your work produce tangible results, and you take the initiative to make a difference!
- You take decisions independently
- You have previous experience at a startup, consulting, or other innovation jobs (8years experience).
- You are willing to spend extra time for events, workshops, business trips etc.
- You are well-organized, have strong management skills and the ability to sort through and adeptly process works of various importance and urgency levels.
- You are proactive, self-motivated, and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Mandarin language skills are a bonus, but not necessary.
- A working environment that promotes constant learning! Opportunities to take initiatives and learn fast.
- Education and gym allowance
Location: Jing’an, Shanghai, China
Start date: Ideally August or early Sept 2019