- Employment: Full-time
- Mainly focus on the sales activity targeting manufacturing industry & international accounts
• Develop the facilities management services in respective regions within China.
• Enhance your personal network to bring added value and new prospect opportunities to our sales.
• Able to comprehend Security, Catering, Clearing, Maintenance, Remote site Management services development and issues and translate those into specific projects with commercial potential.
• Help to conduct competitive analysis and promotional strategy.
• Identify valuable prospects, sales plans preparation and implementation.
• Build the services prospect list and segmentation; then conduct cold calling and organize initial meetings.
• Conduct company presentations to clients and potential customers.
Identify the services and commercial needs of the client.
• Provide customized bidding answer and follow up with proposals and costing presentation.
• Support in preparing and implementing marketing plans.
• Defining and consolidating database for each necessary segmentation.
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Sales/BD abilities and proven track record
• Market analysis abilities and strong presentation skills
• Understanding of global trade/international markets
• Good communicator and outgoing personality
• Self-driven and pro-active
• Open to travel