- Employment: Full-time
CFL Business Development Manager
1. Customer’s Relationship
- Develop corporate relationships with customers by means of consultation, follow-up, preparing proposals, service and terms (payment, MOQ, warranty etc.) agreement negotiations, quotations.
- Liaise with customers to understand their needs and make appropriate recommendations by providing latest updates on new or existing products to maximize sales opportunities.
- Represent CFL and on the other hand put yourself in customer’s shoes, handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company
- Provide Sales Trainings on product knowledge and sales features to the customer when necessary
- Search and develop new accounts in the assigned region: Active and Passive Prospects
- Handle customers’ requests and enquiries regarding new products and projects (Irregular product line)
- Prepare and send Company/Product presentations/Product proposal tailored to each customer
- Manage each customer’s portfolio (Product Range Management), update and maintain CRM (refer to Standard SKU lists, loading database, data on the server). Same for serious leads with positive perspectives.
- Negotiate quotations with the customer and update them in CRM (refer to standard Price-lists + possible negotiated discount)
- Financial follow up of each account, credit insurance and payment follow up.
- Conduct market research by means of communication with the customer and internet.
- Review the strategy, set sales targets and update Strategy File (according to the assigned region)
- Organize customers’ visits to the factory, hold meetings, prepare the showrooms and write Meeting Summaries and Action Plans.
- Coordinate with Customer Service the samples required to develop existing customer and prospect’s accounts.
- Promote the sales of Stock.
- Support sales Team in USA and Europe in their sales efforts.
- Participate in Exhibitions representing CFL.
2. Brand Management (Marketing)
- Increase CFL brand awareness by means of marketing support, specially engaging on Social Media actions.
- Increase OEM brands awareness by means of marketing support to OEM clients
- Communicate with Marketing dept. to ensure marketing materials are up-to-date and on the server
- Confirm and sign packaging (box, inlay, label…) before the production.
- Provide technical product information upon customer’s request OK
3. Customer Service Management (Internal)
- Oversee and supervise Customer Service team communications with customers of the assigned region.
- Monitor and ensure accurate pricing, service order to customers.
- Handle incidents, find solutions and troubleshoot problems (mistakes, delays, big quality issues)
- Work closely with Product Development, to ensure all product information is correct, complete and ready-to-use for Customer Service team and properly input in CRM files.
- Samples Management provide exact, correct information to Customer Service team (specs, qty, due date, address) to prepare the samples requested/offered to customers.
The list is non-exclusive of any other activity not listed, but related to the main purpose of the position: sales and market development.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Graduate in Business administration, Economics or Foreign Trade.
- 2 years Minimum working experience in Foreign Trade or related activities with focus on market developments or customer relationships
- Structured with initiative, sales driven and with commercial approach. Team player.
- Able to work under pressure due in a fast growing company at a very competitive business environment.
- With international exposure to work in a multicultural environment. (9 nationalities).
- Willing to live in Jiashan (Zhejiang province) or commute from Shanghai 4 days per week (company transportation), working the 5th at our Shanghai.
- Chinese Language proficiency, valuated.
Diego Ibeas Lazaro, Sales Director