- Employment: Full-time
Regional Business Development Manager (China) for Neeuro
By combining Neurofeedback technology, Gamification and the latest in developments in Machine Learning, we have developed Digital Health solutions that empower all of us to overcome Brian Health challenges.
Utilizing our proprietary NeeuroOS, we are able to decode and interpret brain signals. This enables us to create solutions that trains our brains to become sharper, more focused and maximise our fullest potentials.
These innovative solutions enable us to lead happier, healthier and more productive lives. We are constantly innovating and challenging ourselves to improve and create solutions that improve and impact lives.
Neeuro is inviting an experienced Sales professional to join us and empower society to overcome life’s brain health challenges. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, independent and adaptable; to be responsible for new business and market developments in China.
You will also need to have the means to develop business plans to achieve sales targets and to identify, analyze and execute new business initiatives. You have the ability to identify future challenges and be open to move in new directions.
• Responsible for sales targets in China
• Recommends and implements the overall business strategy including distribution strategy, customer service, trade marketing
• Possesses a thorough understanding of the local healthcare policies and priorities and planned initiatives of government,
• Identify and build relations with key opinion leaders (KOLs) that can support business development and positive clinical outcomes.
• Ongoing market assessment and analysis to determine market potential, size and growth for the assigned products and the competitive environment.
• Manage and ensure distributors’ efforts are aligned with the company strategic direction
• Develop and manage commercial terms and contracts as well as ensuring the pricing/product strategy is in line with overall regional/global guidelines
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 years business development, preferably in Healthcare / MedTech.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
Please submit your resume to email@example.com