- Employment: Full-time
We are looking for a self-driven, well-organized and hard-working Sales Assistant to support our salesforce to sell wine. You will have a methodic approach and attention to booking orders in our ERP system, following up with logistics, recording deliveries, expediting payments and collection. Great communication ability, attention to detail, and self- confidence required. The ideal candidate is also well-versed in company operations to support the organization to deliver the products and manage the contingencies.
Reporting to GM sales, the goal is to ensure that sales are driven, growth is guaranteed, seasonal market fluctuations are properly exploited, maximizing cashflow.
- To convert and manage Sales Orders internally
- Reporting and forecasting
- Payments collection from key accounts
- Planning activities on weekly, monthly and seasonal basis
- Supporting marketing and sales for events (e.g. exhibition, tasting) management
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with office automation tools
- Fluent in English (CET6 or above), native Chinese; French is an advantage.
- Experience in analogous position is a plus
Salary: as per assessed candidate capabilities and experience
LMDB Group trades in China under Red Drop Wines, a wine importing and retail operating unit, targeting the upscale market segment with exclusive references.
Present in Shanghai and Beijing, it is also targeting online commerce through social media platforms and specialized apps.