11 october 2019
- Employment: Full-time
Reports To: Sales Manager
As an expatriate in China everyone needs medical insurance. As a medical insurance consultant for our personal medical insurance division you will take expatriate clients through the sales funnel by finding out about and meeting their health insurance needs. Receiving constant training from experts in insurance and sales you will become a professional consultant and an expert in health insurance. Success in this role will provide you with significant financial rewards, expertise in sales and the best will have the opportunity to lead the sales team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Maintain and update CRM (system) records about leads and clients
- Assist clients with their insurance paperwork
- Present, promote and sell products/services using consultative sales to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through outbound warm lead follow up.
- Guide existing clients through the renewal process
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Sales experience a must
- Hungry and ambitious
- Works best in targeted environment
- Strong on integrity and character