- Employment: Full-time
ATIOM Sales Manager
ATIOM increases organizational performance with digital tools and a gamified learning experience. We enable teams to discover and train everyday while managers can track and measure results in real-time. For more information check www.atiom.cn.
What’s this about?
ATIOM is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to help us expand our customer community in Asia. As this role is based in Shanghai, the main focus will be on China. We are looking for a successful software salesperson who likes to hunt for opportunities, pitch innovative technology, nurture relationships, and close deals. This role reports directly to the CEO.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and showcase a high level of communication, organizational ability and creative skills. You will act proactively to find ways to impact our business results and client experience. We encourage you to speak up if you see an opportunity or something wrong. We like fresh eyes and everyone here has the ability and the obligation to contribute their ideas and to suggest alternative approaches.
Some of your responsibilities are:
• Consistently deliver profitable sales results against KPI’s
• Develop relationships with key potential buyers and guide them through a structured sales process
• Lead introductory sales calls, follow-up conversations, demos, business case presentations, and contract negotiations
• Self-analyze activity and performance to continuously improve results
• Provide constant feedback to leadership on marketing and product so that we can continuously improve our technology, messaging and sales collateral
• Support in resolving client challenges
• Able to build and maintain a productive pipeline
• Report on sales activity and manage a regular revenue forecast
• Identify new potential customers and industries
• Ensures that sales goals and forecasts are consistent with the organization’s long-range strategic objectives
We provide digital solutions to engage your workforce, anytime, anywhere.
We are looking for:
• Native Chinese speaker with strong English speaking skills
• An ability to grasp clients needs and increase customer engagement
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and grow
• 3 years of sales experience, preferably within software or service-based industries
• Strong sales, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, CRM software and other work tools is a plus
• Excellent presentation skills