- Employment: Full-time
UPDATED: March 3rd
xixilab is a fast-growing Shanghai-based start-up, our goal is to bring consumers the most natural and perfect smile, thereby enhancing customer confidence. We sell invisible teeth straightening braces directly to consumers, therefore saving them money, without compromising on quality.
1. Direct communication with customers, introduce xixilab product and service, arrange clinic appointment, review the treatment plan and clearly communicate benefits;
2. Provide basic oral health information to customers (training will be provided);
3. Raise medical concerns to the medical team;
4. Regular follow up with existing customers;
5. Participate in offline promotional activities (market stand, education sessions etc) to attract new customer leads;
6. Assist the internal marketing team to plan marketing channels and content;
7. Provide timely feedback to the manager.
What we are looking for:
1. College degree or above; minimum 1-year work experience;
2. Good customer service, strong communications, and persuasive skills; genuinely enjoy meeting new people and is able to listen to their concerns;
3. Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork;
4. Good communication skills both in Mandarin and English
5.More than one year of work experience