- Employment: Full-time
1. Profiling and researching target accounts in assigned territory utilizing various methods and tools.
2. Cold calling key individuals within target accounts to generate opportunities.
3. Negotiating and closing business on a consistent monthly basis. This includes meeting customers in person when required.
4. Preparing and managing sales pipeline to be delivered on a weekly basis.
5. Managing integrity of our sales force automation tool.
6. Developing a level of expertise of industry, product offerings, competitive landscape, and understanding of associated technologies and how they solve customer’s business issues.
7. Attend events and other social gatherings for networking opportunities and to increase brand visibility.
1. Fluent in English and Mandarin, written and spoken.
2. Must demonstrate excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills.
3. Aggressively qualify leads for viability.
4. Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow.
5. Masterful negotiating and closing skills.
6. Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through / follow-up.
7. Must be able to work independently.
8. Must exhibit a positive and enthusiastic outlook toward the attainment of sales and marketing goals.
9. Strong competitive drive and tenacity.
10. Goal driven – should have strong desire to exceed expectations.