6 september 2020
C# Software Core developer
C# Software Core developer
- Employment: Full-time
C# Software Core Developer
ART logics is a company designing and manufacturing high quality electronic test system equipment and solutions for all automotive electronic products. ART logics also provides Electromagnetic Compatibility and automotive electronics design consulting services.
The company, founded in 2009 by two French engineers, now employs about 30 people, including a 15 people engineering team in Shanghai. Following the fast growing Chinese automotive market, the company is expected to expand rapidly in Asia and Europe within the next two years. We are actively working with the main leaders of the Automotive Industry: Bosch, Continental, SAIC Motor, etc.
As a Senior C# Software developer, you will be responsible of the Application Software service within the R&D department. You will provide your technical expertise, planning and recommendations to the management team. You will work with your team as well as the Embedded Software and Hardware services to handle the responsibility of delivering Automotive Test System desktop applications to our customers. You are reporting to the R&D and General management.
• Main assignment: Computer software development (C#)
• Commencing date: as soon as possible
• Define the architecture of a desktop application suite featuring a Test Sequencing and Reporting solution tightly coupled with a set of developed in-house Hardware Test Equipment
• Implement the conception and validation processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies, including requirements definition, unit test automation, system tests integration with hardware equipment, robustness validation strategies and quality control
• Be part of the software engineers: task breakdown, progress tracking, technical expertise as well as transversal and management reporting
• Propose and implement solutions for the support of internationalization, licensing and deployment package
• Collaborate with the Embedded Software and Hardware teams to ensure the adequate application integration within a complete Test System solution
• Be responsible for the desktop application suite quality and maturity for a worldwide customer delivery, including deadline achievement
• BSc or MSc in computer sciences, engineering with a minimum of 3 years work experience in software application field
• Proven successful experience developing desktop applications based on C# / .NET technologies
• Strong SQL client / server experience is required
• At least 3+ years working with remote team an asset
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Strong communication skills
• Fluent in French and English, German is a plus
The possibility to work on a very interesting function on challenging projects in a company that provides you with the opportunity to use your technical and interpersonal skills in a wide variety of settings, and the possibility for you to develop yourself and grow within our organization. You will work with famous brands in a young-spirit and dynamic international company.