- Employment: Full-time
EventBank has an exciting opportunity for a passionate and determined Customer Success Manager to join our growing marketing team. Working from our local office in Shanghai, you will educate our established customers about new functionalities, share best practices and industry developments with them, and continuously showcase EventBank’s value. The ideal candidate is an ambitious, passionate, team player who understands that customers are our biggest growth engine for success. If you continuously strive to help others become successful and enjoy being surrounded by like-minded individuals, then EventBank is the place for you!
1. Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
2. Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive
continued value of our products and services.
3. Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
4. Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
5. Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
6. Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
7. Program manage account escalations.
1. Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
2. Fluent English and Native Chinese
3. Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
4. Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
5. Detail-oriented and analytical.
6. Strong team player but still a self-starter.
7. Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
Founded in 2013, EventBank provides cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline event management operations and enrich audience engagement. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. EventBank has offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tysons Corner in Virginia.
Our core products are Event Management Cloud and Chamber of Commerce Management Software. For more information, visit EventBank.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.