- Employment: Full-time
About the job & YOU!
We are TheNetCircle. We create social network communities that allow people to live authentic, fulfilled, and happy lives. We are committed to providing the best user experience and the most efficient way for like-minded people to connect and discover what matters to them.
The project is a foreign social network website that has been running in its field for more than 10 years and recently risen from the ashes. To help the project quickly spread its full wings, as a promising candidate for this role, you need to be an inquisitive person who is a quick learner and able to find solutions to complex frontend development problems with an open mind and an eye for design.
You will be offered the opportunity to build and use the self-designed/implemented UI component library and work on a brand new visual design. You will be exposed to a vast array of technologies, step by step, within the context of our projects.
What You’ll Do:
• Complete high-quality front-end development, and maintenance according to product requirements;
• Build or improve the UI component library and tools to increase work efficiency;
• Use front-end technologies to optimize interaction;
• Optimize front-end performance, to achieve the ultimate load, execute and render time
• Test your work to ensure high quality output and fix bugs efficiently.
Skills to create thrills:
• Have 4+ years of Front-end related working experience;
• Be proficient in HTML / CSS, and experience with responsive layout;
• Understand deeply the Web standards and cross-browser compatible solution;
• Be familiar with UX (User Experience) best practices, providing suggestions based on technique skills;
• Have good English skills and communication skills;
• Be able to work under pressure and in a multicultural environment.
• Be familiar with Node.js, the latest webpack.
What are we offering?
• 16 paid holidays with annual increments of 2 days (maximum 24 paid holidays);
• Extra paid day off on Christmas;
• Flexible work shifts;
• Catered food and drinks;
• Nice place to work;
• Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
• Annual team and company trip;
• OOODays (out of office days);
• Massage sessions;
• Language classes;
• A mini library of programming books;
• Annual health check;
• Gym reimbursement;
• Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
Btw, if you are not able to finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to email@example.com, thanks!