- Employment: Full-time
Shanghai Based. This position is open as of December, 2020.
We are a global scaleup looking for a skilled Technical Operations Manager to assist in our Saas and Services relationships with our most important clients. The ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Report directly to senior management (Shanghai GM and Head of Product)
- Work closely with Project Managers, Sales Engineers, Finance and Senior leadership to develop a scalable support organization for an
- innovative and fast-growing global SaaS company out of Shanghai
- Design and Manage Support Operations for multiple major multinational companies and partners.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of our operational processes, challenges and key customer needs and requirements
- Set up SOP’s while not being afraid to roll up your sleeves and assist with support tasks where needed to develop a deeper understanding
- in the operations
- Provide training and guidance to people not familiar with support best-practices.
- Work on partner relationships for technical integrations and outsourced support
- 5+ years experience either working for a software services company, agency or multinational
- Experienced in managing software support operations with both technical and commercial impact
- Solid understanding of operations management and being comfortable with software development lifecycle management, RACI, swimlanes and TOC.
- Have the right combination of technical skills and experience as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills to build internal
- relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Comfortable reviewing and presenting software solutions to a wide variety of target audiences
- Self-driven and able to work on your own, in small groups, and remotely with team members
- Technical background in software development, devops or systems administration is a big plus
- English fluency is a must
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field. Masters Degree a plus.
- International study or work experience a plus
- This role report to the Shanghai GM and global VP of Services based in Shanghai
- A small but fast-growing international company with offices in Europe and Asia
- Flexible working hours and located in the heart of Jingan Shanghai
- Market-conform salary depending on candidate’s experience
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Visa, Work Permit and Health Insurance provided
- Fun International team with a sense of purpose and lots of opportunities to travel
- We celebrate diversity and care about emotional safety
Please send an introduction email and your resume to email@example.com
Remote Position, Remote