- Employment: Full-time
Job Description - Product Manager (Full-time)
TravelRight is looking for a Product Manager to join our Shanghai team and help us creating seamless & AI Integrated solutions for helping travelers manage their big travel pain-points in real-time at their travel destination!
Appointed as one of the most innovative Travel Technology startup by ITB China 2019, our company is offering a great opportunity to build solutions from the ground-up with user-centered design methodology and principle while growing with our team.
Own the Roadmap. You will work closely with our Founders, our IT Team and stakeholders to review and define how we grow our products, as well as work cross-functionally to set the strategic direction while balancing the demands from the parties involved.
Speak for our customers. You will deeply understand how our customers use our products, the problems they encounter, and improve the customer experience by taking a result-oriented approach to drive growth experiments.
Drive for operational excellence. You will be responsible for leading a product team/pod and own product features from conception to launch.
• Engineering background highly preferred.
• At least 2 years of working experience as product manager while coordinating activities with IT Team.
• Excellent communication skills in English & Mandarin.
• Structured thinking and good technical writing skills.
• Flexible, cross-functional and have an open mindset.
• Creative, self-motivated and consistently willing to exceed own expectations.
• High attention to detail and great communication, organization & coordination skills.
• As key role, it’s fundamental that you are a team player who’s interested in growing with the company.