- Employment: Full-time
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. Does that sound interesting to you? As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Design & develop for modern enterprise/IoT applications on On-Prem & Cloud
- Analysis & transforming business demands to application design
- Implementing & deliver high quality software applications & frameworks(Cloud Native, IoT)
- Provider software engineering best practices on SSDLC, such as coding standards, code reviews & DevOps
- Documentation of all parts of the application from a technical perspective.
- Coordinator with HQ teams and customers
- 5+ years' experience in software development(RESTful API, multi-threading, JVM, IO), e.g. Java
- Experience of popular databases like RMDBS(MySQL), NoSQL(MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Experience of popular frameworks like Spring Data JPA, Spring Cloud, Spring Data Redis, Spring Web
- Experience of Maven, Git
- Familiar with container technologies, like Docker, k8s, Helm
- Familiar with message queue, like Kafka, RabbitMQ, Pulsar
- Familiar of popular DevOps & Agile, like Gitlab/Jira/Confluence
- Familiar of popular cloud platform is plus, e.g. Aliyun/Azure
- Familiar with IoT/Microservice architecture is plus
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Capability to work well in a team-based environment as well as on their own.