- Employment: Full-time
We are looking motivated professionals to join our team as Technical Support Engineer for the Project of Microsoft – Office 365.
This is your opportunity to work in an environment where work can be something that can bring fun and fulfillment to the life you lead! Our team is comprised of insanely talented people, with decades of Microsoft experience, that we’re lucky enough to call our coworkers and our friends. We believe that happy employees translates into happy customers. We particularly value your ability to take initiative, listen, learn, and be a part of a team that comes from everywhere in the world.
Shanghai Wicresoft Co., Ltd jointly founded by Microsoft Corporation in 2002 and is a trusted provider for digital transformation product and services with headquarters in Shanghai, China and 13 major operation centers globally, with a delivery network covering Asia, North America, Europe, and many other countries and regions.
• Represent Microsoft and communicate with Microsoft Cloud customers in APGC region.
• Manage relationships with multiple customers, partners and collaborate with MS people
• Use standard processes, implement existing diagnosis methods, solutions/workarounds to effectively deal with customer and technical issues to achieve problem resolution and customer satisfaction
• Document incidents, report customer suggestions and technical issues to Microsoft
• Basic technical skills in Windows Operating systems/Networking/Exchange Server/SharePoint Server/Lync Server products.
• Good English written and oral skills
• Good grammar and spelling in written communications
• Ability to multitask among multiple customers and applications
• Ability to work with complex procedures and program guidelines
• Patience and Empathy in customer interactions
• Active listening skills
• Inbound customer service skillset in field of software technologies
• Familiar with application tools used at call centers
• Competitive salary
• Accommodation in Shanghai
• Flight ticket to Shanghai
• Health insurance
• Continuous training of hard and soft skills
• Free English courses in the office
• Motivated and highly professional team to work with
• Comfortable working environment (spacious and well-equipped workstations, meeting-rooms, coffee bar, interactive lounge zone, sport facilities)
• Corporate events
We ask interested candidates to attach their resume and cover letter to WeHustle.