- Employment: Full-time
• 4+ years of professional experience in backend development
• Experience working in teams with Project Management Software
• You’re up with the latest trends and practices and always eager to learn
• You have experience with architecturing projects from non-tech specifications
• Your code is awesome, maintainable and optimized to run smoothly on any server
• A good level of English is required
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
• Develop backend for web applications, websites, mini-programs or mobile apps
• Provide time estimations for new projects and features that you’ll be working on
• Build new projects or implement features logic from scratch
• Validate API needs in collaboration with frontend developers
• Refactor and maintain existing codebases
• Participate in team brainstorming, design sessions and technical discussions
WHAT WE OFFER
• Responsibilities on challenging projects.
• Evolving work environment and opportunities.
• Great open space 5min walking from Changping Road subway station (Shanghai inner center)
• Open minded, professional and creative team to work with.
• Personal development, support from your colleagues to enhance you skills.
Please contact: email@example.com