- Employment: Full-time
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
• Define and gather customer needs and design the project specifications
• Participate in client workshops and consulting sessions
• Build the digital strategy for clients and work on pitch documents
• Manage the production and coordinate teams
• Manage the daily customer relationship
• Control the time spent and the profitability of the project
• Ensure the quality of the deliverables
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
• Minimum 4 years working experience in digital project management, experience in agency is a plus
• Fluent in English and in French, Chinese is a plus
• Demonstrate autonomy, rigor and attention to detail
• Deep interest for the digital ecosystem, website, H5, mini-program & best practices
• A detail-oriented and good problem-solving person with the will to do things right, rather than cut corners and able to work with tight deadlines
• Strong references that showcase the experience and past works
• A motivated and dynamic person who enjoys working in a collaborative and international environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Responsibilities on challenging projects.
• Evolving work environment and opportunities.
• Great open space 5min walking from Changping Road subway station (Shanghai inner center)
• Open-minded, professional and creative team to work with.
• Personal development, support from your colleagues to enhance you skills.
Please contact: email@example.com