- Employment: Full-time
• 4+ years of professional experience in frontend development
• Experience working in teams with Project Management Software
• You’re up with the latest standards in HTML and CSS
• You have experience with integrating animations and responsive web development
• Your code is awesome, maintainable and reusable and works across browsers
• A good level of English is required
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
• Develop web applications, websites, and mini-programs
• Provide time estimations for new projects and features that you’ll be working on
• Build new features and component logic from scratch
• Validate API specifications with backend developers
• Refactor and maintain existing codebases
• Participate in team brainstorming, design sessions and technical discussions
WHAT WE OFFER
• Responsibilities on challenging projects.
• Evolving work environment and opportunities.
• Great open space 5min walking from Changping Road subway station (Shanghai inner center)
• Open-minded, professional and creative team to work with.
• Personal development, support from your colleagues to enhance your skills.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org