- Employment: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced Project engineer to manage project inside the Engineering department. He will be a key player between Project Manager, designer and Engineer.
· Responsible for planning and executing multiple new product development projects that includes the following:
o R&D, Product Specifications,
o Product risk assessment
o FMEA DFMEA analysis.
o Prototyping, Engineering Test plans & testing
o Tool Release, Engineering Builds
· Mainly work with Project manager and industrial designer to evaluate new product concepts from end-user perspective and assess feasibility as an engineered product.
· Perform competitor product benchmarking and collaborate with quality team to define product performance metrics and test methods.
· Apply best practices in establishing and validating product requirements and specifications.
· Actively participate in program updates with executive management and issue action items to assigned team members.
· Build solid working relationships and cooperation skills with other personnel through effective communication.
· Must have 3 years experience in a Project Engineering roll of complex integrated assemblies and or engineering systems.
· Must have 3 years of on the job experience in high volume consumer products
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience in with Process improvement and inventory control
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Advanced Time management and analytical skills
Why should you join us?
We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, were looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?