- Employment: Full-time
MerchantSpring is an award winning tech business that provides the Next-Generation Sales and Analytics Platform for Professional Marketplace Sellers and Agencies. Our cutting edge platform enables users to gain deep insights to their marketplace performance enabling them to optimise sales strategies globally.
Reporting directly to the VP of sales in Melbourne, the Onboarding Success Manager is a growth-focused specialist that is responsible for nurturing and engaging users during their initial 14-day journey. The main objective of the role is to ensure that the user experience is best in class and are supported all the way to becoming a paying user.
- Maintain and increase platform engagement metrics for new users and encourage feature utilisation and regular use.
- Rengage users that display low platform utilisation and demonstrate key features and value propositions to put them on course for becoming a paying user.
- Prioritise activities that focus on driving users towards paid plans.
- Respond to all user queries via live chat, email or other means within internal SLA’s.
- Assist new users with virtual guided tours of the SaaS product to demonstrate how to use and get the most out of the platform.
- Support new users with platform configuration and optimisation to ensure users get the most out of the product.
- Champion service and support and ensure communication of information both externally and internally is open and proactive.
- Seek continuous improvement and challenge prevailing assumptions and work with the team to build better approaches, processes, and systems
To Be Successful, You’ll...
- Have at least 3 years of pre-sales experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Demonstrate an exceptional ability and track record to move the dial in user engagement and conversion
- Have direct experience in selling on marketplaces or supporting marketplace clients
- Be super pro-active and able to work in a highly proactive manner
- Understanding of ecommerce applications and marketplaces such as Shopify, Amazon Seller Central and eBay.
- At least 5 years experience in a pre-sales customer facing role.
- Proven track record of improving customer engagement and conversion metrics.
- Strong ability to chase down prospects and successfully engage with them by various means.
Location: Remote Working (You can be located anywhere)
Language: Native chinese speaker
Staring date: Immediate
Salary: Market level salary
Remote Position, Remote